The office pendant light consists of four main components: the lamp body, LED chip, lampshade, and power supply.
- The lamp body is made of aluminum material and coated with a powder coating on the exterior to ensure the user's safety, aesthetic appeal, prevent rust, and ensure durability.
The LED chip is perhaps the most critical component of LED lighting as it determines the naturalness, stability, and uniformity of the light. Therefore, for bare LED lights, strip LED chips are commonly used, with rows of LED eyes extending across the entire surface to help create a broad emitting area.
- The lampshade protects the internal components of the lamp body from environmental factors that can cause malfunctions. Additionally, the lampshade helps stabilize and uniformly distribute the light emitted by the LED lamp, preventing eye strain.
- To help stabilize the lamp and prevent flickering during sudden changes in current, an additional power supply is provided. The power supply can be considered the heart of the product, helping to maintain optimal lamp operation and extend its lifespan.
Advantages of Office Chandelier LED Line Lights
- You can choose between exposed or concealed installation based on the type of ceiling, and the minimalist colors can coordinate with most interior decorations, making your workspace shine even brighter.Office workers typically spend more than eight hours working each day, and extended periods of work can lead to fatigue and boredom. Using our LED pendant lights will create the perfect workspace, eliminating fatigue and stress during work.
- Kosoom's LED panel lights utilize a highly efficient LED chip lighting system that can save up to 90% of electricity compared to traditional light bulbs. Using our LED fixtures will objectively save you on your electricity bill.
- This product adopts LED light source, which can provide necessary light while also acting as anti-glare to protect the eyes of those working under the light, thereby improving efficiency and allowing for better work.
If you have requirements for office lighting, you can click here to view our products. We will provide you with free consultation and lighting design services, as well as technical support from project planning to lighting fixture installation and debugging. We have a strong product supply chain, and all of our products are certified with CE and ROHS. We offer a complete product portfolio, 24-hour online service response, and faster delivery speed.